I have some exciting news to share for all Mums in their fourth trimester!
I am about to launch my new programme on Monday 16th November, The 4 Week Energy Transformation Programme for Tired Postpartum Mums, to help tired Mums in their fourth trimester regain their energy, improve their mood and stress less.
You have most likely heard of postnatal depression, clinical depression involving the lack of pleasure or joy from a situation. Your midwife may have discussed the signs and symptoms with you and your doctor may have asked you a few questions surrounding your mental health in your 6 week check-up. But has anyone discussed postnatal depletion with you? And what even is it?
Postnatal depletion is a relatively new term coined by the Australian Doctor Oscar Serrallach. He describes a collection of symptoms from hormonal, physiological, psychological, mental and emotional changes that happen to a mother after she gives birth. Although the term is relatively new, I bet every single Mumma reading this can relate to at least one, or more, of these symptoms included in postnatal depletion even if you gave birth 10 years ago:
· Intense fatigue and exhaustion
· Hypervigilance (feeling constantly wired)
· Easily startled and sensitive to bright light
· Difficulty concentrating (baby brain)
· Poor libido
· Poor Immune function (mastitis, catching every cold going, reoccurring infections).
· Loss of confidence and self-esteem
These are the symptoms I hear about all the time in clinic and although they can be normal to experience the severity and frequency that we experience them can be toned down with the help of the right macro and micro nutrients and help from supplements if needed.
The 4 Week Energy Transformation Programme for Tired Postpartum Mums
That’s why I have created my new programme – The 4 Week Energy Transformation Programme for Tired Postpartum Mums!
"Say goodbye to overwhelm, exhaustion and brain fog"
This is for Mums or health care professionals supporting new Mums who want to know how to get their energy back, eat well to support sleep and mood.
This is an incredible programme where we will work together to set attainable goals over the 4 weeks to support your health and wellbeing as a new Mum focusing on your energy levels, restoring sleep, breastmilk supply, reducing anxiety and supporting mental health with diet and lifestyle adjustments.
The programme is based around 4x weekly meal plans with recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks that you can make at home for you and your family. The menu plan takes into account that time may be limited and energy may be low, believe me I’ve been there so I want to make it as easy as possible to help you succeed.
Shopping lists are included as is the nutrition information.
The Fourth Trimester
Your body goes through immense changes externally and internally from the moment of conception. The nutrients used while your baby grows, during childbirth, the postnatal healing process and breastfeeding are on a much larger scale than pre-conception. If your baby is taking your stores of nutrients in the womb and you don’t replace them with nutrient dense food, supplements and rest, you are likely to feel exhausted once your baby is born. This is also coupled with sleep exhaustion, which has a huge effect on your physiological and emotional health. Then topped off with adjusting to your new Mum life, potential social isolation and looking after a tiny human.
The meal plans in The 4 Week Energy Transformation Programme for Tired Postpartum Mums are designed to be packed with the nutrients you need to combat tiredness, aid healing, and promote positive mental health.
Alongside the meals I will be there each week with bite-sized videos and information around ingredient prepping and how the meals chosen can help towards improving your energy levels and promote better sleep.
So why would you sign up for this programme?
· You are ready to put your own health first
· You need some guidance to get you started with your new diet and lifestyle
· You would love access to information from 4 postnatal practitioners
· You want to be part of a supportive group of like-minded Mums
· You feel like lockdown is the perfect time to channel your focus on your own health
· You are interested in learning how to cook new meals that benefit your health
· You want to feel more energised and less stressed
· You are a postnatal practitioner wishing to learn more about how diet can positively help your clients.
· You are pregnant and would like to know more about diet and lifestyle techniques you can put into practice in the fourth trimester.
How will you benefit from The 4 Week Energy Transformation Programme for Tired Mums?
· You will come away with some sound knowledge about which foods to use to boost your energy and which ones to avoid.
· You will learn how these foods affect our bodies and how to combat postnatal burn out
· You will have a months’ worth of recipes to keep and use again and again!
· You will be introduced to some potentially new brands that help you through your postnatal recovery as well as discounts on some of these brands.
· You will learn two yoga sequences you can practice at home to help with anxiety and a morning energy boost with Chelsea from Wildflower Yoga
· Learn about postnatal support with doula Michelle Weeks -Doulashell
· You will learn about herbs for breastmilk supply and supporting energy for tired Mums by Medical Herbalist Lily Canetty-Clarke.
· You will have access to me, a registered Nutritional Therapist, for the whole month of The 4 Week Energy Transformation Programme for Tired Mums.
· A welcome pack of sample products and discount codes
I am really excited to bring you this valuable programme full of actionable tips to help you say goodbye to Mum burn out and hello to a powerful Motherhood
How do I sign up?
Simply visit https://www.seednutrition.space/the-4-week-programme to register.
The 4 week online group programme costs £220 , considerably less than a private 1-1 consultation over 4 weeks. Once you have signed up you will be contacted about payment.